Sunday, October 25, 2009
1. With all of the channels we get now, why is there never anything good on TV?
2. Why IS the grass green over there?
3. Why does time fly when you are having fun?
4. Why do my daughters say I sound like grandma even though when I was fifteen I vowed I never would?
5. Why are the attributes I was most attracted to when I first met my husband the most annoying ones now?
6. Why are we so kind and patient to strangers but the people we love the most – not so much?
7. If the seasons are all about the same number of weeks, why does winter seem so long?
8. Will I get arrested if I take that itchy tag off of my pillow?
9. Is there a gene we get at birth determining if we are a cat or a dog person?
10. When you are doing the laundry, where DO all of those socks go?
Anyone out there have any insights to some of these questions? Any questions you are currently pondering?