Saturday, September 5, 2009

LABOUR Day


We are at the cottage again for the Labour long-week-end.

All week-end long the newscasts have stated over and over what fabulous weather we are having and how much better it is supposed to be for the week-end. In spite of the fact I still have lots of things to do in preparation for the first day of school on Tuesday, I am in the cottage looking at a cloud covered lake, listening to my husband and son cut up trees for fire wood with the chain saw. They think they are being very macho. I think they are being very loud. I am busy typing up my “School Improvement Plan” which needs to be ready for discussion with my superintendent.

Do I sound annoyed? I hope so, because I am.

OK…..I am jealous. Jealous of all those people out there who are retired and have an endless summer…………

My time will come…..2190 days…….

No comments: